We offer Engineering Consulting Services for Hydrothermal Spa areas through Detailed Engineering Drawings, Specifications and Site Supervision
- Work with the design team to refine the existing plans to create first-class thermal experience for the wet spa area
- Develop the approved concept with up to two revisions
- Provide advice and support of suitability of finishes
- Prepare preliminary budget estimates against the approved concepts
• Appraise thermal room layouts indicating spatial and building code requirements for specialized features, methods of construction and equipment
• Develop performance specifications and equipment criteria for thermal rooms
• Finalize Building Services Schedules and equipment requirements
• Show thermal cabin wall thicknesses, dimensions and structural elements
• Indicate all spatial requirements and layouts for mechanical rooms associated with thermal room.
• Provide recommendations for support services throughout the hydrothermal spa area that will enhance the environment in which all equipment is sited
• Coordinate with the design team on the implementation of finishes and equipment within the wet spa area design
• Give all hydrothermal spa facilities form and basic interior layout associated with specialty construction methods and materials for dry saunas and wet rooms
• Prepare detailed floor plans and sectional elevations of mechanical room housing thermal room and shower equipment
• Provide details in plans and sectional elevations for all MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) connection points at the thermal rooms.
• Incorporate supporting documentation for performance specifications for each feature, enabling design and building professionals to gain a better understanding of the type of equipment being utilised and necessary level of interface from supporting utilities• Provide detailed AutoCAD drawings of all thermal rooms
Tender Design & Construction Documentation
• Confirm all performance specifications and equipment requirements for thermal spa facilities from the DD phase
• Prepare detailed construction quality drawings and technical specifications for all facilities and equipment within scope of work to enable bids to be invited
• All CD’s will be written in a generic way ensuring the products of one specific company are not favoured over others unless by this stage, the design team has settled on specific features or equipment that will be sourced from named suppliers. All documentation, unless otherwise agreed will allow tendering companies to offer ‘equal and approved’ alternatives based on the standard of design established
• Provide all drawings in AutoCAD and PDF formats on standard size architectural sheets for project submittals by the Architect of Record.
Visit the site on a regular basis during construction so as to ensure that the spa installation contractor complies with the design specification and witness final testing and commissioning of all equipment in the wet areas
Attend the site upon completion to check function and operation of all hydrothermal equipment within pour design scope.